Music: "All I Want Is You"--Barry Louis Polisar "Let the Children Play"--Whiteheart "Virtuoso Intro"--David Phelps "To Victory"--300 soundtrack "When You're Next to Me"--A Mighty Wind soundtrack
Mary's right. I was in our pop-up camper. Shooting the video inside the house was boring, and it was too hot outside. The camper has A/C. Which you can sort of hear in the background. :P
Hehe, very cool. All this talk of moot memories makes me want to go. :( Too bad it doesn't look like I'll be able to this year either. Fun vlog, Twinkie! I can't wait to see the rest of them.
Music: "All I Want Is You"--Barry Louis Polisar
ReplyDelete"Let the Children Play"--Whiteheart
"Virtuoso Intro"--David Phelps
"To Victory"--300 soundtrack
"When You're Next to Me"--A Mighty Wind soundtrack
Loved it, Twinkie! That was such a cute story about sitting in the backyard after critique group and talking about nerdy stuff. XD
ReplyDeleteWhere were you? I kept trying to figure out if you were in a tent or at the hospital or what. :oops:
looks like how our popup camping trailer looks...
ReplyDeleteMary's right. I was in our pop-up camper. Shooting the video inside the house was boring, and it was too hot outside. The camper has A/C. Which you can sort of hear in the background. :P
ReplyDeleteHehe, very cool. All this talk of moot memories makes me want to go. :( Too bad it doesn't look like I'll be able to this year either. Fun vlog, Twinkie! I can't wait to see the rest of them.
ReplyDeleteYuki, there's always the following years. Don't give up hope! ;o)
ReplyDelete