Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday's Vlog: Yukioh



Mou, my camera decided that it didn't like me. I apologize for the poor video quality and...everything else. -_- Not to mention the computer decided that today would be the perfect day to exit my editing program at random times. Message of the day: Save often and don't insult your camera...or the software you're using to convert the files.

7 comments:

  1. I am sorry about all that trouble you had getting it up! I sympathize >.<
    I loved hearing your voice for the first time, by the way. It was lovely :) And I was really excited that I recognized a lot of what that song was saying. What's it called and who is it by?
    Oh, and it's awesome that you guys have Munchkin b^_^d

    ReplyDelete
  2. CrimsonPhoenix9:07 PM

    Nice to see and hear you, Yuki! =) I can really relate to the 'homeschooler's bookshelf' and that being online half of it. We have so many books lying around in our schoolroom -- and I'm the only kid in the family. =P Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your voice sounded almost exactly like how I imagined it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, I've never thought my voice as nice. Your comments make me feel better. As for the song, it's Deutschland by Die Prinzen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great song! Very fun. I think you did a nice job with what video you had, and you made it work. Looking forward to this week's vlog! Hopefully your camera will be friendlier by Friday. :oops:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heheh, interesting song, Yuki! What language was that in? :) I enjoyed your vlog slideshow thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elya, I'm guessing it's in German since "Deutschland" is German for Germany. ;) Plus, it just sounded like German.

    I agree with everyone--it was wonderful to hear your voice, Yuki! :D

    ReplyDelete