Sorry this is late! YouTube was undergoing site maintenance so I couldn't upload. Also, Telpë was feeling very ill, so the video might be weird or a little messy because her brain wasn't functioning properly.
It's Telpe! Yay! Loved your FMA and Ouran things Pretty sword. . . Oh, and nice beginning song btw. I may or may not have danced. . . *ninja* Can't wait to see more of your videos!
Mangy-- I got the rock three years ago on my first mission trip. It's from my favorite place in the whole world, and it sparkles in the sunlight :) Brings back good memories.
That was great, Telpe! It was really easy to hear what you were saying. And I'm jealous about the sword. I've always said I would get one, but 1) I don't have the funds, 2) I'm too lazy to save up for one, 3) I don't know how to use one and don't have the funds to pay for lessons, and 4) I just don't have the funds. :oops:
I like your third person usage. :) Good job, I enjoyed that a lot. (Which is saying something, I get bored during things like this easily ;) )
ReplyDeleteIt was fun!
ReplyDeleteIt's Telpe! Yay! Loved your FMA and Ouran things Pretty sword. . . Oh, and nice beginning song btw. I may or may not have danced. . . *ninja* Can't wait to see more of your videos!
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah! Eat Mor Chikin!
ReplyDeleteWhat makes that rock special?
Lots of fun to watch--great job, Telpe!
*wonders how many people saw this and went "So THAT'S how you say her name!"*
*isn't dancing at all* :6:
ReplyDelete*grin* I love seeing you think... :P
Mangy-- I got the rock three years ago on my first mission trip. It's from my favorite place in the whole world, and it sparkles in the sunlight :) Brings back good memories.
ReplyDeleteLissi-- Me? Think? Is that what that's called?
Lissi, I think it's more of a 'plotting' look than a 'thinking' look. *ninja*
ReplyDeleteYour vid gave me an instant Ouran music craving. Lol. It was so great to see your face again and hear you! :D *glomps*
ReplyDelete*laughs* I love your expressions Telpe!
ReplyDeleteThat was great, Telpe! It was really easy to hear what you were saying. And I'm jealous about the sword. I've always said I would get one, but 1) I don't have the funds, 2) I'm too lazy to save up for one, 3) I don't know how to use one and don't have the funds to pay for lessons, and 4) I just don't have the funds. :oops:
ReplyDelete