Hmm, not much to say here except this was posted before ten! I thought this would take longer to upload, but I keep forgetting we have faster internet now. :oops: The sound quality for the video is bleh, but I was frustrated enough.
Neat vlog, Yuki! I liked the answer for 'what was the hardest question?' Oh, and I kept watching the ceiling/wall just waiting for one of those posters(?) to fall on your head. Hehe. XD
*laughs* I was waiting for someone to come tackle you, Yuki, because you kept looking around the room instead of at the camera. Though, it does take some getting used to, talking to cameras. XD Great vid, and it's great to hear both of your voices (you and Sapph). :)
They're old pictures from my calander, Crim. ;) Yes, I realize I tend to look in other directions. I was actually trying to identify the source of vry faint, but annoying tapping. So there was sort of a reason for that :P
Neat vlog, Yuki! I liked the answer for 'what was the hardest question?' Oh, and I kept watching the ceiling/wall just waiting for one of those posters(?) to fall on your head. Hehe. XD
ReplyDelete*laughs* I was waiting for someone to come tackle you, Yuki, because you kept looking around the room instead of at the camera. Though, it does take some getting used to, talking to cameras. XD Great vid, and it's great to hear both of your voices (you and Sapph). :)
ReplyDelete*Laughs* I loved this
ReplyDeleteThey're old pictures from my calander, Crim. ;) Yes, I realize I tend to look in other directions. I was actually trying to identify the source of vry faint, but annoying tapping. So there was sort of a reason for that :P
ReplyDelete