There were several times he did crack up, but I couldn't keep them all due to time. I think I left at least one or two though, so y'all could see how he laughs.
Thanks Crim, I asked Dad what his favorite Newsboys song was, and he said he doesn't really have favorites (now we know where I picked that up... :P ) but he liked the older ones better. Then he said to use the breakfast song. Which I like too, so it worked well :)
That was fun, Linny! Your dad seems like a cool guy.
ReplyDeleteNice video, Linny! I especially liked the song choice. B)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour dad looks like he's trying not to crack up, Linny. Heheh, nice vid! :)
ReplyDeleteThere were several times he did crack up, but I couldn't keep them all due to time. I think I left at least one or two though, so y'all could see how he laughs.
ReplyDeleteThanks Crim, I asked Dad what his favorite Newsboys song was, and he said he doesn't really have favorites (now we know where I picked that up... :P ) but he liked the older ones better. Then he said to use the breakfast song. Which I like too, so it worked well :)
Haha, that's great, Linny! Your dad's a good sport! Very fun!
ReplyDelete