That was a lot of fun, Telpe! You asked really cool questions. And my favorite part was when you were digging in the trash can. :P
Great vlog, Telpe! I liked all the different questions! And I see that a microphone made it into the video. =P
That dream has to be my favorite answer. :P It made me laugh to picture you guys and your house all rolled up and stuffed in her backpack. If only all our friends were travel-sized. :P
It was really cool to hear Draug's voice, and those were some intriguing questions you asked her, Telpe. :D
I agree with the other comments--you asked some great questions. Also, nice job picking a fun location. Good work, Telpe!
Hahaha, that's great! I love some of her answers, they made me lol. XD Awesome job!
That was a lot of fun, Telpe! You asked really cool questions. And my favorite part was when you were digging in the trash can. :P
ReplyDeleteGreat vlog, Telpe! I liked all the different questions! And I see that a microphone made it into the video. =P
ReplyDeleteThat dream has to be my favorite answer. :P It made me laugh to picture you guys and your house all rolled up and stuffed in her backpack. If only all our friends were travel-sized. :P
ReplyDeleteIt was really cool to hear Draug's voice, and those were some intriguing questions you asked her, Telpe. :D
ReplyDeleteI agree with the other comments--you asked some great questions. Also, nice job picking a fun location. Good work, Telpe!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, that's great! I love some of her answers, they made me lol. XD Awesome job!
ReplyDelete