Monday, June 01, 2009

Twinkie's Monday #1

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant for your first vlog, Twinkie! Ah, you look so adorable in your hats. Hee hee. Loved seeing all that nostalgic stuff and NASCAR paraphanalia. LOL Thanks, Twinkie! Great music too. Who were the artists/songs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hats look so cute on you! And there was another cute kitty. :D I was curious about the opening song too. :6:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeee . . . the first one was "A Call to Arms" from the Battlestar Galactica miniseries soundtrack. The second one was "In a Little While" by U2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D I love "A Call To Arms" :D

    Wow, Twinkie... it's really awesome getting to see what you have around your living room. :6: You can tell so much about you that way. :P

    NASCAR!!!!!!!! :woot:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm late, but that was awesome! My favorite thing was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in . .. French? LOL I had to do a double take on that one.

    ReplyDelete