Monday, June 08, 2009

CP Vlogging Project II, Week #2



WEEK 2 TOPIC: Interview someone significant in your life.

Music: Kevin McLeod

10 comments:

  1. LISSI! *Laughs* This video was great! It managed to make me miss both of you very much. I especially loved the part where Lissi said she couldn't play anything, and then we see her at the piano... XD
    And the icon part made me laugh. We love you, Liss!
    *Mutters about how hard this is going to be*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! That was me up there *points to above comment posted by "Spencer"* My little brother left himself signed in... so yeah, that's actually Telpe... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. *also mutters something about hard this is going to be*

    Loved it! Especially the last few clips =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies! Yeah, I got all sneaky while Lissi wasn't looking. Mwahahahaha! :ninja:

    Yeah, it'll be a little challenging, but I know you gals are going to do great!

    If you'd like a tip, I did record with two cameras simultaneously--my laptop's webcam and my digital camera. I cut my questions first. Then put Lissi's video after the first one, cutting and moving to the right of the timeline by one clip as I progressed. Hope that helps!

    Or maybe you meant that the interviewing part would be hard... :oP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I was thinking her reactions seemed pretty in sync :P That helps. Though, yes it's the actual interviewing part I'm thinking through ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gonna be hard. The one person I would want to interveiw is in Missouri. And will only be out here for my birthday :oops:

    I could interveiw Silver. . . but I would really only want to interveiw my dad.

    Could I do it over the phone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rasi--It doesn't have to be the most significant person in your life. ;o) The idea is to get someone else's face on camera for this vlog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rasi--Okay, nevermind. Twinkie ended up doing a long distance one, so I can't put that limitation on anyone else. :oops: Try to find an interesting and unique way to do it though. Maybe...webcam? Recorded audio from the phone?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heeee. Yeah, I didn't see your comment until after I'd posted mine. :D I just wanted to do something different since I figured most would use their parents.

    Nice editing job, by the way. It was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *ROFL!* I can't believe you caught her playing piano after she said she didn't play any instruments. XD I miss you both, and I remember CP being blue. Yuck, that screen always gave me headaches, too! *whistles* Heheh...

    ReplyDelete