Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Twinkie's Vlog #3

Very late! Sorry! Lots of mitigating circumstances. Be sure and crank up your volume when I start reading.

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the still image that YouTube used for your video, I thought, "She's going to read from the Dark Tower series!" Ha! Love it. Stephen King is amazing. Still need to read that series though. I think one of my faves of his is "Needful Things."

    "Fist on coffin top sound"--great phrase!

    Great music at the beginning.

    Did you find all those images on the web? I would imagine there would be lots of fan art specifically based on that series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually couldn't find a whole lot of art. Rather surprising. Also surprising that no one's ever illustrated this scene in particular. It's so striking, this tough guy (one of the characters calls him "long, tall, and ugly") shedding his guns and dancing.

    The music at the beginning was from The Last of the Mohicans soundtrack.

    You should read the series! It's LONG and slightly horrifying, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete