Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Day 4 of the June Vlog :D

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, when "I'm So Sick" suddenly started up, I jumped XD but it was brilliantly timed. I liked this! And the Zelda shirt rocked B-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your denim purse. (I think that was you who had one like that.) And thank you for showing the ocarina! Fun times. Good job, Rasi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you feeling okay, Rassa? You look exhausted half to death. *hugs tightly* And why on earth do you need TWO cell phones? :P ooo... COS poster! Drawings! Yay! :D *laughs* It's the ocarina! I miss hearing you play that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *yawns* I was exhausted, that was part of the days where I was just feeling tired and pulled down by all of my emotions :oops:

    Nope, I just got that purse, Mangy :P

    As for two cell phones. . . one is AT&T (aka Cingular) the other is Sprint. Ok, I have had the Sprint one since dad married Sheila, since Sheila uses sprint and it's used to contact dad. The AT&T phone I was given because mom thinks that Dad'll take away my sprint phone and she wants me to have a way to contact people if I do lose it :P. So yeah that's why I have two phones :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, cool Zelda shirt. :D

    ReplyDelete