Monday, June 01, 2009
CP Vlogging Project II, Week #1
Better late than never, right? :oops:
Each Sunday in June, I (MangyCat) will post a vlog entry on the CP blog that poses a question or topic. The following days, the CP vloggers will each post a vlog entry in response to the topic and the other videos.
----------------------------------------
JUNE 2009 CP VLOGGERS
Sunday: MangyCat
Monday: Mysterious Twinkie
Tuesday: Telpënen
Wednesday: Rasi
Thursday: Lintëhwesta
Friday: Yukioh
----------------------------------------
WEEK 1 TOPIC: Show us 30 things within 10 feet of you right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Neat video, Mangy! I really want to get my hands on that Mrs. Paul book. *ninja* Oh, and the kitty looks like it's being choked! Hehe ;o)
ReplyDeleteNice ninja comment at the end there, Mangy. :P And admittedly, the cat does look like he's tortured. :P *huggles kitty* can't wait to see you on Friday!
ReplyDeletePhoenix-- Yeah, I'm so fortunate to have an advance copy of Vanishing Sculptor. :oD And, yes, Sally looks like she's being choked there...it's true. But she always looks like that. :oops:
ReplyDeleteLissi-- Glad you caught that! I haven't been able to see it when I view from the embedded version. Ha! I guess you're a ninja...
Yes, the ninja comment made me chuckle. :P :ninja:
ReplyDeleteIt was 31 mangy :P :6: I counted them :P
ReplyDeleteThe Vanishing Sculptor is out now, though, isn't it? It has a very pretty cover. :-D
ReplyDeleteHonestly, who's gonna count all those things? :-p Goofs!
So I'm finally getting around to watching these. This was a really neat vlog. I loved the music. The tempo went very well with the pacing of the video.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw The Vanishing Sculptor, my eyes went O.O Is it out now? 'Cause if it is . . . *picks up wallet and car keys*