Monday, April 06, 2009

Vlog #1: Mondays with MangyCat



Ack. I was so behind for our first one. My apologies. I shouldn't have three meetings in a row next Monday. :oops: Hope this was worth the wait!

p.s. If you were checking obsessively, yes, I am backposting. I'm way later than I should have been. :oP

11 comments:

  1. Yay! Vlog one! *claps enthusiastically*

    That was awesome. Well worth the few extra hours wait. ;-) You chose the coolest random facts to share too - things most of us were probably not likely to know.

    Yay for getting us underway! :-D

    - Elraen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:16 AM

    Yay! Good job Mangy! That was fun. :) Ooo. I read Dracula recently. Good book! Oh and Chris Rice rocks! *high five* ~Maylin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. CrimsonPhoenix11:04 AM

    That was awesome, Mangy! :) A great first video. I'm looking forward to the next ones! ~ Crimmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Mangy! :woot: That was awesome! I'm so excited about the vlogging! That was a great vid to kick it off! :D
    -Mylla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sending Guilt Monkeys to Raen! She hasn't posted her vlog yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. also, ps :D awesomeful Job Mangy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elraen: Thanks! It was SO much fun to put together. I think I have found another creative passion in video editing.

    Maylin: Thank you! Dracula is great; Midget recommended it to me, and MOTS gave me a reason to get it from the library.

    Crim, Mylla, Rasi: Thanks, ladies! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else does too.

    Rasi: I was just coming to check for her vlog too. :oops: She isn't feeling well today though, so I'm sure that has caused a bit of a delay. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eowyn1:31 PM

    Hey, this was awesome! Thanks for all the fun facts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... that was so random! ahaha :P
    I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished reading The Eyre Affair too!

    And They Might Be Giants are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you LOVE Jasper Fforde? :D

    I actually just heard Istanbul/Constantinople for the first time the other day and had no idea who sang it up until David told me... I think I scared him with squees about 'Mangy LOVES that band!' :P

    ReplyDelete