Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16th 2009



Ok, so today didn't go so well. I stayed up late and ended up looking dead, my teacher was a pain, she didn't even get in until half an hour after she said she would, I lost my water bottle, some people hit the fire alarm because they thought it would be fun! And, on a random note, this would have been my parents 26th aniversary today. So :P, today was. . . eh.

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy this vlog :D

7 comments:

  1. It's awesome that you caught the fire alarm in there. That would have been really annoying. :oops: And your teacher sounds... somewhat irresponsible...

    Oh, and I like the music you used. :-P

    Also - gasp! Silver really does have siblings! The myth is proved true! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! Nice job, Rasi. I actually like how there were all those unexpected things. It was fun to see what you took for lunch. :oD Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knew packing a lunch could be made so interesting? It was great! I loved your little random details-- it made it so much fun to watch. And yeah, the fire alarm sort of scared me when it started up. And it sounded annoying. The voice of an automaton, zombie, getting you out of the building... yeah. :P
    I echo Elraen. Wow, Silver DOES have siblings! :oops: Glad to know they exist.
    ("Spencer" was actually me, posting in my brother's account... whoops! I forgot to sign into mine)

    ReplyDelete
  5. o.O . . . can I have some of that cornbread? It looked amazing.

    The fire alarm was my favorite part, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The park is awesome! I love slides!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL! Did Mir get you hooked on that song too? :P Hehehe. It started up in the background and I was like...I know this...O.o Lol! Sorry. :6:

    I agree with Telpe. What a creepy fire alarm voice.

    ReplyDelete