Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Lissi Vlogging #1
Oh help oh help we're all gonna die. :P No, the sound quality while I'm outside was really bad. I'm still learning to edit audio. The GOOD news is that it's not half bad for my second try at video editing. *runs very far away from people who want to shoot her for trying this*
EDIT: I embedded it for you, Liss. ;o) ~Mangy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#9 FOR THE WIN!
ReplyDeletenice job, Lissi.
ReplyDeleteYay, Lissi! Way to get it posted on time! You're already ahead of me and Elraen. ;o)
ReplyDeleteIt is so good to see your face and hear your voice again. *huggles*
Oh my goodness--that's a lot of My Little Ponies. :oops:
That comment about small dogs--"I hate small dogs. I don't hate Fidget"--made me laugh out loud.
Nicely done!
:pom: Awesome, Lissi! Your terrorists made me laugh, and your grandma has a really cool car! XD
ReplyDeleteYay! :D Lissi! *glomps*
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to get to "see" you again, if only on the screen. :-D And of course to see Fidget again - tell him hello for me. :-)
ReplyDeleteI had no idea anyone in the world had that many My Little Ponies. :oops: Wow.
.. I want green grass near me! :P
ReplyDeleteDid you get that My Little Pony = Terrorists thing from the discussion I had with Paul and the youth group teens that I mentioned on Clean Place? Because that sounds really familiar! ;) Either way, it made me laugh.
ReplyDelete*hugs* I love seeing your CP vlogs, everybody, but it makes me miss you so stinking much.
Yes, Child, that was totally stolen from you. :P
ReplyDeleteRaen, combined with my sisters, we have well over 50 MLPs. :P And I remember their names. :P
Lissi! You look so adorable in this video! I can't wait to see you next week. :-D
ReplyDelete