Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4th Tuesday with Elraen



Alright, here it is.  I'm still sick, and the past few days have been rough, so you'll probably be able to tell how tired I am. :oops:  I only was able to fit maybe half of what I filmed into the time limit, so a second video will be coming at some point on the 29th.  For now, this will do. :-P

I realized after I had filmed it "wow, so everything I want to be in 10 years is basically what I am now, just better at it all."  Either that means I'm getting where I want to now, or I need to set better goals.  That's a question for another day.

It's been an honor and a blessing to get to do this.  Happy watching! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Great vlog! They've gotten better and better each week, Elraen. You should be proud of what you're doing with your skills and talents. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really has a documentary feel. It was awesome. :)

    If Skyview's media specialist ever is looking for an apprentice, I'll let you know. I *do* know he likes to have good photographers around for summer camp! ;)

    And I can still see myself being in contact with you 10 years from now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *nods* I echo Child. I can still see myself being in contact with you, Telpe, and Mar in ten years from now. Hopefully with everyone. . . I just realized something

    10 years from now I'll be 30 O.O

    ReplyDelete