Excuse me while I go shoot something. This took forever to edit, took forever to upload. But it uploaded almost three hours ago AND DIDN'T TELL ME... I could've gone back to bed! For sleep... (Marlon Brando accent) I coulda been a contendah! I AM SOOO ticked off that this took this long. But I DID film it last night... that's a plus, right?
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, I'm so sorry the video gave you a hard time this week. :o( But you look beautiful and the sound was great this time around. Nice save on showing us /something/. I wish we could have seen you cleaning, but that's okay. ;o)
ReplyDelete*hugs* poor Lissi :(
ReplyDeleteAs I said but it got cut out in the editing: it's REALLY hard to drag a camera around inside a convertible. :P I had fun with this anyway.
ReplyDeleteYou have a much more detailed writing process than mine - I'm just like "whatever works, whenever." :oops:
ReplyDeletelol! I love that :) I am amused! hehe :)
ReplyDeleteEXILE FOR THE WIN!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, NeoOffice > Microsoft Word. :)
Thanks, Lissi!