Nice job, Mir! So good to see you again. I didn't realize you were such a collector. That's really cool that you save all your ticket stubs from various events. Fun! Fun! Loved the shots of light during the last bit. Thank you for being a part of the Vlog Project!
Ditto on the rainbow effect! And the ticket stub thing was really cool--I have trouble throwing mine away, but usually they just stay in my wallet . . .
This Vlog Project is really awesome--it makes me wish I were good at video editing, because then you all could see how weird I am! :-p
The rainbow effect was cool! :D
ReplyDeleteI love the rainbow colours!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe music is really cool too!! :D
I loved when you talked about yourself in third person!! Hehe.
ReplyDeleteAnd as for talking to characters... I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!
Eee! Good job, Mir! That was fun! I love your clock!
ReplyDeleteNice job, Mir! So good to see you again. I didn't realize you were such a collector. That's really cool that you save all your ticket stubs from various events. Fun! Fun! Loved the shots of light during the last bit. Thank you for being a part of the Vlog Project!
ReplyDeleteeeeh! It's Mir :D I miss you!
ReplyDelete*laughs* That is so like you.. :D I miss you so much, Mir! It was really great, despite being rushed.
ReplyDeleteDitto on the rainbow effect! And the ticket stub thing was really cool--I have trouble throwing mine away, but usually they just stay in my wallet . . .
ReplyDeleteThis Vlog Project is really awesome--it makes me wish I were good at video editing, because then you all could see how weird I am! :-p
Thank you all so much! :)
ReplyDeleteI miss you all. *hugs*