So, this one was REALLY hard, because my schedule is something like this on Tuesdays: get up. Do homework for four hours. Go to Bible class. Come home. Do homework for another four hours. Go to work for an hour. Come home. Do homework until bed time.
That's the whole reason I chose Tuesdays in the first place. :-P So I ended up cheating a bit to get this to a decent length. It was still about something I've done... recently... so we'll say it counts. You don't have to watch the last 53 seconds though, they have nothing to do with the rest of it. :-P
Nice video, Raen! You put together a good video even with your schoolish day :) I liked hearing Red's "Lost" in the background, and the concert clips were a cool addition.
ReplyDelete*laughs* We both used Red in our vids. Cool. :D :P
ReplyDeleteAwesome video! *hugs* I miss you a lot.
I actually thought that video was pretty awesome, Raen. :D And the music was amazing, of course.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you were looking for Linny to come walk you to work while you were heading down the street... :P And there she is.
ReplyDeleteYuck! Are those black lines flickering on the screen NORMAL?! *shudders at terrible computerness...
GOOD HEAVENS! Was that YOU screaming?!
Wow... *hugs* I miss you like crazy... I can't wait to see you this summer!
I love that opening setting, with the flowers in the background. So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to see you walking to work. That was neat. And I enjoyed seeing all the views in the library I have heard so much about from Maranar. :o) (That IS the same library, right?)
The little clip of you making the "shush" sign was adorable!
Great concert clips--I would have loved to have seen the dinner hubbub at your house, but I can understand if maybe you didn't want siblings on the video. (And your mom probably wouldn't have appreciated it either. ;o))
*laughs* Yes, acoustic Red makes good background music. :-P
ReplyDelete@Lissi: Yes, I was kind of watching for Linny. :-P And the computer isn't quite as bad as it appears on film, don't worry. It's still kind of bad, but not as bad as it looks.
@Mangy: I would have filmed dinner, but that wasn't possible, considering the power was out at our house that night so everything was dark, and also the fact that I eat alone for... I guess almost every meal, but Tuesday and Thursday dinner always because the family eats before I get home. *shrugs* So it would have been me in a dark, empty room, eating cold french fries and a cold hamburger. :oops:
I love the music!!
ReplyDeletelol! Cold fries and a patty... hmm. :P That would have been interesting :D hehe...
Random quote:
"I am not a vegetarian because I love animals. I am a vegetarian because I hate plants."
I agree with Mangy, I loved the shush moment :D
ReplyDeleteLissi, normally I would've showed up during that part she videod walking down the street, but that day was a look-out-the-window-and-go "oh! I see Raen" and then take off running out the front door... So I was about thirty seconds too late.