I apologize profusely that this is up so late - I got it done and was trying to upload it last night, but YouTube wasn't accepting it, and it was past midnight and I decided sleep was more important at that point in time.
I woke up sick yesterday, the primary symptom of which has been a sore and scratchy throat, so if my voice sounds even lower than usual and if I'm not 100% coherent, that would be why. I apologize for that, but it couldn't be helped.
Also, I was really sloppy with my audio editing. Next time I'll spend more time on it.
This is so wonderful, Elraen! You really set the bar high for me next week. :oops: Excellent work, even for being healthy. ;o)
ReplyDeleteRE: Sharpies-- They ROCK! I <3 Sharpies.
RE: Concerts-- I love concerts too. I've been to lots of them, but not nearly enough Christian bands. I'll never forget the time I took Julie to see Chris Rice though. We were in the front row!
RE: T-shirts-- What a great collection! It gives me warm fuzzies to see so many CP-related t-shirts in there.
Ha! "Pirates of the Ring..."
Woot, Raen! That was great! :pom: You have a beautiful voice, even though you are sick. GET BETTER SOON. You did a great job with the vid! ^_^ Definitely loved seeing all your posters! B) Those were awesome.
ReplyDelete*giggles* Pirates of the Ring :D
ReplyDelete*hugs tightly* get better Raen
You did great :) and the length was perfect--took just about the same time as the commercial break :P And perhaps we have a name for the next Moot play? Pirates of the Ring...
ReplyDelete*hugs* It was awesome to see and hear you again. :D
ReplyDeleteAt last, someone else who gets obsessed with some things. :P lol!
It totally didn't sound sloppy to me! And I wouldn't even have known you were sick if you hadn't said so. Great job--I can't wait to hear from you next week!
ReplyDeletelol! Your wall is crazy!
ReplyDeleteMy room needs to be painted, it's just so bare!! :P
When you said, "If you break my camera, you will die," I believed you.
ReplyDeleteo.O
That was amazingness.
Thank you all! :-) You all are so encouraging... makes me actually feel a little (or maybe even a lot) better about continuing this.
ReplyDelete*laughs* I LOVE the camera comment, because it's just like her. :P
ReplyDeleteIt was so awesome to see you again, Raen. *hugs* You really are getting prettier every single time you're caught on camera...