That was AWESOME! :-) So much fun to watch. I was smiling through like the whole thing. It was so fun to see you both! ^.^
My jaw dropped both at Rasi's Zelda collection and Silver's Yugioh collection. :-P We CPers are really good at being obsessive, apparently (me with LotR, Lissi with her "terrorists...").
Oh, Rasi? Great job with the random burst of Relient K there :-P.
That was amazing, you two! So random. I giggled a lot, and it made me miss you both even more. The little dash of Silver was genius; made me think of a food seasoning brand. (You guys should totally do it! You could get rich and famous for selling seasonings. Come on, it'd look great on a label in Wal-Mart. "A Little Dash of Silver." =D)
Rasi, I laughed at you and your Zelda :-P You really are obsessed. XD
The one Zelda game that I have... I fail at it! I can't get past the one part I'm in and therefore I haven't picked it up in a few years! :P I just love the way the characters look in that game though!! :P
LOL! I was wondering if your ten things were going to get longer or what, because there was still so much video left when you got to #10--and then I was like, "Oh! Silver!"
Aw, cute! So good to see your faces again--both of you. Looks like lovely weather today too. :oP
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I knew you liked Zelda, but perhaps I didn't realize just HOW much. :oops:
"I sleep with a...little...bunny." Be proud of it! ;o)
Didn't catch #7. What-a-day? And when are you starting?
A DASH OF SILVER! Eeee! I'm so excited that you called it a dash of Silver. XD Thank you for being a part of today's vlog!
That was AWESOME! :-) So much fun to watch. I was smiling through like the whole thing. It was so fun to see you both! ^.^
ReplyDeleteMy jaw dropped both at Rasi's Zelda collection and Silver's Yugioh collection. :-P We CPers are really good at being obsessive, apparently (me with LotR, Lissi with her "terrorists...").
Oh, Rasi? Great job with the random burst of Relient K there :-P.
That was amazing, you two! So random. I giggled a lot, and it made me miss you both even more. The little dash of Silver was genius; made me think of a food seasoning brand. (You guys should totally do it! You could get rich and famous for selling seasonings. Come on, it'd look great on a label in Wal-Mart. "A Little Dash of Silver." =D)
ReplyDeleteRasi, I laughed at you and your Zelda :-P You really are obsessed. XD
Ah! So fun! I loved it! Great job!
ReplyDeleteIf we're going to get on obbessive . . . wait till you see mine, Raen. :oops:
ReplyDeleteAwesome job, Rasi and Silver! :D
Yeah, I have a feeling Mangy could've done "My Top Ten Obsessions" and all of us would have no trouble finding ten. :P
ReplyDelete*hugs Silver and Sarra* Wow... I loved it. :P I miss you two like crazy, but it really was great. :D
The one Zelda game that I have... I fail at it! I can't get past the one part I'm in and therefore I haven't picked it up in a few years! :P
ReplyDeleteI just love the way the characters look in that game though!! :P
*sigh* such pretty manga faces!! :D
:6: yeah, I have 13 zelda games. . . I'm missing one in the collection :6:.
ReplyDeleteIt's a Picture of myself a day, but I didn't edit it right :6:
I told you all I was a Zelda Freak didn't I :P
LOL! I was wondering if your ten things were going to get longer or what, because there was still so much video left when you got to #10--and then I was like, "Oh! Silver!"
ReplyDeleteBelle is SO cute.