BOOKS: Thanks! Yeah, I was going for a funky jazz feel with that music choice. It just so ended up working with the prose I read too. Yay for happy accidents! :oD
Yeah, the cats were jumping in and out of the window there quite a bit, but I tried to cut them out. :oops:
So since I already did this last week can I do last week's? :P
ReplyDeleteNah, I'll be fine. :P
:wub: *hugs* That was awesome, Aunt Mangy! :D I wish I had something as cool as that trunk to place all my writing in...
*chuckles* *hugs Mangy* it was awesome.
ReplyDeleteNow how am I going to do this week. . . *thinks*
LISSI: I was thinking if you wanted to do last week's topic, that would be great! I would love to go on a tour of a Lissi-Day. ;o)
ReplyDeleteRASI: Thanks! Can't wait to see what you come up with. I know it will probably involve some of your fabulous dramatic reading. :oD
I love it! The music made me think of a poetry corner.. I don't know why :P
ReplyDeleteAt the beginning, I couldn't help but watch the cat behind you get out of its basket!
Awesome stuff! ! :D
BOOKS: Thanks! Yeah, I was going for a funky jazz feel with that music choice. It just so ended up working with the prose I read too. Yay for happy accidents! :oD
ReplyDeleteYeah, the cats were jumping in and out of the window there quite a bit, but I tried to cut them out. :oops:
*chuckles* more than likely. I might grab some of my old writing too :6:
ReplyDelete