Tuesday, April 21, 2009

3rd Tuesday with Elraen


Do I get extra points for doing this on a day when I had a house full of CPers (in the morning we had seven CPers here from three different states - Midget, Anywhere, Emerwen, Linte, and of course Mar, Telpe, and me)?  Not to mention for doing this on my 18th birthday? :-P And if I make enough excuses, will you forgive it being like an hour or two late?

I'm still sick, and I'm very tired right now, so I stumble over my words more than usual.  This was somewhat hurriedly thrown together, and it shows.  And I'll stop complaining and just let you watch it. :-P

8 comments:

  1. Linny is my HERO!!

    And nicely done :) I love seeing your face again, and hearing that poem was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah! I love it! All that bit with Linny was awesome. And Maranar's hair! Ha! I got warm fuzzies going through your old writing with you. Oh, how I miss you guys.

    I think it's really cool how when you wrote that poem you had actually experienced Africa. It wasn't like you were some kid talking about zoo animals. That's incredible. Nice work, Elraen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and yes, you get extra points for completing a fabulous vlog while sick, surrounded by houseguests, faced with potential rat attack, AND all on your birthday. Eighteen gold stars to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even as an eight year old, you STILL were an awesome poet! :D

    Linny, ultimate thanks for getting all of that done so we could see Raen in flashback mode. :P

    Mar's... hair?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. . . . Flynn's hair. . .wow. . . *giggles*

    :wub: your writing is so cute, Raen :D. Yay Linte for being a hero :P. I really don't like rats or mice :6:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the video! :)
    The poem is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun seeing and hearing Linte, and YAY to her for rescuing you from the dead rat, haha!

    I agree with Mangy--what made your poem so cool was the fact that you actually experienced Africa. That was totally awesome.

    Great vlog. I enjoyed it very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved watching that. :D You're really good at this stuff, Raen. :) Your vid makes me happy.

    And go, Linny! :P

    ReplyDelete