On this beautiful Colorado morning, we all headed over to Pulpit Rock Church (where Mangy and I work and attend) for church services. We had the youth room to hang out in when we weren't in service--and we had lots of fun in the four large poof chairs!
Next was lunch at Mangy's followed my mandatory rest time. We've had so much excitement around here, when you combined it with traveling and preparing, most of us were in need of a few quiet hours. (I took a lovely nap while Child, Legossi and Feowin watched movies.)
Our special movie event tonight was iSundae I and II! For those of us who hadn't seen iSundae before were in for a very special treat. So after a wonderful dinner made by Twinkie (chicken spaghetti) we settled in for some fun movie magic.
I will have to leave it to others to post pictures--my camera stayed snugly in its case today.
Tomorrow we have a day of hanging out and the Moot concert in the evening. Can't wait to hear all the musical talent in this group!
(posted by Nia)
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment