It's Nia here. I am getting ready to put together my piece of the writing workshop that is taking place in a few hours, but wanted to post here first.
We started off the day (yesterday now) with ceramics painting. We had a great time seeing what everyone picked to paint and there are a few that we can't wait to see after they are fired and glazed (like the amazing dragon the Fern's painted together!). The only damper on the morning was not the short rain shower, but having to say goodbye to Shalana. She's on her way to a worship camp and we all hope she has a great time. I know I'm going to miss her!
Lunch time brought a change in local to a park. On the way there was a slight fender bender and a few of us spent 2 hours waiting for a cop to show up. Apparently, there was an unusually high number of emergencies in the area today and it took forever. We are blaming Wolfsong and the full moon...
Tonight, we had the critique group with Mrs. Paul. Some of the members opened up their home to us and they were all very gracious to give feedback. We heard some amazing stories! A pizza dinner followed.
After all of that, I got the chance to hang out with Legossi, Child, Feowin, Eowyn, Silver, Midget and Twinkie as we watched a movie at my house.
And now, I should get ready for the workshop!
No comments:
Post a Comment