Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another year, another blog: It's 2008

So here we are again at the CleanPlace Moot, but this time it's 2008.

I'm attempting another blog, but at least this time, I have fellow cohorts who will make sure that this thing is updated for you all.

I'm making the link available to those in the Inner Sanctum only so that we can post pictures. After all, pictures are so very much fun!

This morning is Thursday, and the Moot officially begins tomorrow. However, I'll be driving up to Denver to pick up Midget, her mom, Feowin, and ChildoftheKing. Excitement is growing in the pit of my stomach. Or is that panic again?

Also arriving today: Miruial is probably already in Denver; Punkin picked her up at the airport. Nia and Twinkie will be picking up Shalana at the COS airport this evening as the rest of us are on our way back down from DIA.

Anyway, the 2008 CleanPlace Moot is finally right on top of our heads! We're about to start the whirlwind...

No comments:

Post a Comment