Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day Five - My Version

Hey y'all! Legossi here. This is my view of yesterday. It's rather detailed and long and I know lots of CPeeps (not Creeps, Eowyn) like long and detailed, so I'm posting it. I do not have pictures, however.

---

Wow! We're half way through Moot already!


Yesterday morning we all went to a ceramic shop at about 10:30 and each of us painted a piece. I don't remember what everyone did, so I won't try to list them, though the Ferns did an amazingly huge dragon together. Everyone was in awe of them for taking it on.

After everyone was done it was about 1 or 1:30 and we all went outside to play cards and a clapping game while we waited. During the painting MangyCat and some others took Shalana to the airport so she could go home. There was much sorrow.

While we waited we all piled into vans and went to the nearby park. Unfortunately one of the vans had an incident with another car and scraped it up a bit, so it was detained at a side road just a couple of blocks from the park. The good news was no one was hurt and the damage to the vehicles was minimal. They just had to wait forever and a day for the police to get there so it could be sorted out. The driver of our van did not get a ticket.

Those in the detained van walked down to the park and had lunch with all the others while some people carried lunch to the people waiting with the van. Lots of us played ultimate Frisbee and a clapping game. CPers are very much into clapping games now.

At the end of all this Mangy took some of us to an OfficeMax to make copies of our pieces (of writing) to take to a friend's house for critique group with Mrs. Paul and some of her critique group friends!

A lot of people didn't have pieces, but some of us did (myself included) so it didn't take that long to read them, especially since we were limited to two pages, courier new, size 12, and double spaced. That's only about 400 words!

People cooed over some writing and ripped others to shreds. I won't go into anymore detail than that, 'cause I don't want people to get big heads or others to feel bad. =P

We also had dinner of Little Ceaser's Pizza though us gluten free people went and got some food we could eat. Mrs. Paul graciously and givingly gave each teen CleanPlacer a book signed by her!

Then we all went to our separate houses, though some girls from Mangy's house came over to Nia's house to watch The Last Mimzy with us. It was a lot of fun, especially when we critiqued the story and plot line.

They went home when it was complete and I fell asleep in Nia's poofy chair, so if you want more info on the night you'll have to ask someone else, though I think everyone else went to sleep, too.

Oh! and Nia fishtailed my hair during the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment