Nia here. We are once again settled into the community room at Panera, writing away. Well, the teens are writing and I'm goofing off because I can either take charge or write--so I'm in charge :).
We've had some fun prompts tonight. You can read them in the Undefined section of the library! A few of our people are writing poems tonight--Twinkie and I are very proud!
Today started off with lunch with Mrs. Paul. Then, off to the church to watch the Moot Play! Wolfsong and Kryos started us off with a squabling that Wolfsong wrote about his muse. Then we had Mar, Elraen, Child, Eowyn and Legossi presenting Thirteenth Night (Or What You Won't). They were amazing! Twinkie and I were ever so proud. Muzik got it all on video so we'll be posting it soon for all to see.
After dinner without the mentors (there was some great concern about that-don't worry, we were fine. Mangy needed some time with her kids and Twinkie and I needed some time to just hang out together!) we headed to Panera. There are rumors that Silver is making us tapioca and is on her way here with it. Can't wait!
I'll post a whole slew of pictures later!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment