Hey y'all! This is the Legossi coming to post her version of yesterday. Unfortunately I did not edit this to add any exciting explosions, but maybe that can be in a later edition?
And now after I posted this I realize it's the longest post yet. I hope no one gets mad at me. O.O
----
Yesterday (I forgot to post today) we got to go to Mangy's church!
There were three services, one at 8, one at 9:30, and one at 10 something. The first one was the most traditional and it got more modern from there. My mom, myself, Lissi, Telpe, Elya, Nim, Rasi, WarriorMaiden, Child, Feowin, and my little sister went to that one. It was pretty nice, and I knew all the songs (yay!).
After the sermon we went to the youth room and hung out while other CPers went to the other services. Some who went to the first went to the others just to hear the music, but I don't prefer that style, so I stayed behind.
In the youth room we played lots and lots of this fun clapping game and kept getting more and more people to join us until the circle in which we played grew to about 9 people. Then we played cards and 'Run and jump and flop into the poof chairs'.
There were these four amazing chairs in the youth room. They were like bean bags on steroids. They were poofy and soft and very much fun to run and jump on and about 3 times bigger than a normal beanbag.
Kal, Evenstar, Feowin, Elraen, Nia, Telpe, and I had them in our control most of the time, except when we were clapping. Bwhahahaha!
After that we went to Mangy's had lunch and the Mangy declared a mandatory naptime at the separate host houses =O
I know, I know that was terrible of her. ;) But she and the other old- *cough* Adults needed some rest. *looks angelic*
Child, Feowin, and I stayed up at Nia's house and watch Equilibrium and some of Hildago before going back to Mangy's church where we watched the 'secret movie' and dinner. Most of us had figured out what it was going to be by then.
I sat next to Evenstar, Kal, and Maiden and we danced to the music.
Twinkie made the dinner and it was verly good. She even made spaghetti specially for us Gluten free peoples B-)
After the movie everyone went their separate ways and Nia took Child, Feowin, Twinkie, and I back to our places. Child was dropped off at Mangy's to make Mootballs...supposedly. I never heard if they got made.
Oh, and at the movie Punkin and GrannyT brought everyone's dress. They looked really great! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures. Ah well. Maybe later.
When Nia, Feowin, and I got back to Nia's house we watched the rest of Hildago and waited for Child to get back from Mangy's. I fell asleep in Nia's personal poof chair and I think Feowin went to bed, too, before she got back.
Now it's mornin' and I'm the only one up here. I'm uploading pictures!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment