Here is my 4th and final Wednesday vlog, in which I throw a bunch of random memories at you and go way over time.
...No, it's better than that. :-P In this vlog I choose one random memory from each year I've been on CP and talk a bit about it. I was originally going to do one from 2010 too, but I was already so far over time that I decided to leave it out.
There are SO MANY memories that could have been in this vlog, so I was basically just doing whatever popped into my head at the moment. Someday, when I have a better camera and better editing software, I should make CleanPlace: The Documentary. You know, complete with all those old, embarrassing pictures, lots of interviews, and me monologuing over a bunch of black and white montages with dramatic music playing. :-P
Oh my word--LOVED it. I got all teary-eyed again. You guys! Now I feel so shallow for recording mine about the ECP. :oops:
ReplyDeleteBut you all know I love CleanPlace, right? Right? And I have so, so many excellent memories that I couldn't possibly figure out which ones to highlight.
Fantastic work, Elraen. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And I didn't even notice the extra minutes.
very fun! And to see Kal and ES so young :) I miss those gals. I'm so glad CP has brought you many happy memories. And know you are part of such happy memories for the rest of us :)
ReplyDelete*grins* Love it. *flyingtackleglomp*
ReplyDelete