Thursday, April 15, 2010

Elraen's Week 2 Vlog

I had a rather nightmarish time getting this edited, but after much wrestling and frustration and editing the whole thing three times... it's done. My little welcome clip got deleted in that process though, so you'll have to settle for text. :-P This one is WAY more simplistic than last week.

Thanks to Twinkie for being so patient with me and letting me message her the questions. :-)


[Also, I apologize for the way the video isn't staying in its box here on the blog... but I'm too lazy to custom edit the HTML right now and fix it. Maybe later. :-P]

4 comments:

  1. Elraen, I like the way you described the obsessions. That's a neat way to look at it. Good questions for Twinkie!

    And I got your HTML edits. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you were very eloquent, as always, about your obsessions. June 28th is actually my brother's b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *grins* Well, I was more aiming for the "how did you FIND LotR and Skillet" part of the question but your answer was more awesome than the question, so *high five*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liss, if I'd answered the question that way, I'd have been going on for at least half an hour. :-P The story behind how I got into Skillet in particular is a rather messy one, too messy for a light-hearted vlog. So I answered it as best I could otherwise. :-) It was a fun question for me.

    ReplyDelete