Sunday, April 18, 2010

CP Vlogging Project III - April 18, 2010



See other CPers in this one!

WEEK 3 TOPIC: A Tour of My Day

4 comments:

  1. Is Legolas wearing MAKEUP?!?!?! GAH I miss her!

    Hi Fritz! Mew, I WANTED to see DawnRunner! It's awesome to meet Clicky though. Angel is ADORABLE and I miss her a ton. :p Nia is NEVER out of wit. She's AMAZING singer, though. :p And now I have that song stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is--that's what I said when I saw her. Her face looks positively vampiric, but her eye makeup was not that dark in person. Silly window lighting. :oops:

    I'm sure we will see DawnRunner again soon. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I miss Legolas! I wanted to just... hug the screen. :oops:

    It was fun to see some familiar faces (can't wait to see Angel and Nia again!) as well as some new ones. :-) I'm glad that your vlogging day lined up right so that you could include other CPers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, it was quite convenient that the "take us on your day" vlog assignment aligned with a CP mini-moot... Or WAS it a coincidence? :6:

    ReplyDelete