Yes, your sisters are most definitely lovely. :o)Thing #4: EW!I love that V is the image that showed up as the still for this video. :ninja:Tell Sparkle Lord "yo" for me. I miss him.Thanks for posting this, Mar!
LOL! xD Mar, you are awesome and that was hysterical. :PI promise that when we meet, I will not stare at you awkwardly for a minute and then go "Wow, you are tall". xD
Yuki: It's so funny that he said that because it seems most people DO do that. Poor guy. ((He IS tall though!))
ROFL! *glomp*
Yes, your sisters are most definitely lovely. :o)
ReplyDeleteThing #4: EW!
I love that V is the image that showed up as the still for this video. :ninja:
Tell Sparkle Lord "yo" for me. I miss him.
Thanks for posting this, Mar!
LOL! xD Mar, you are awesome and that was hysterical. :P
ReplyDeleteI promise that when we meet, I will not stare at you awkwardly for a minute and then go "Wow, you are tall". xD
Yuki: It's so funny that he said that because it seems most people DO do that. Poor guy. ((He IS tall though!))
ReplyDeleteROFL! *glomp*
ReplyDelete