Thursday, April 08, 2010

April 2010: Elraen Week 1

OK, so this needs a bit of an introduction.

I succeeded in getting sick early this week. My voice is unreliable, and talking is painful. So I had multiple suggestions to just use as much text as possible. I decided to take it one step farther and not say a word throughout.

This ended up being a bit of an art piece, so hopefully you can see it for that and not be bothered by the fact that it's a bit disorienting at times?

Also, I went over. I know that. But everything after 3:10 is extra, optional material that's not actually part of the vlog. :-P

Special thanks to Linte, Warrior Maiden, Telpe, and Mar.

3 comments:

  1. This was truly beautiful, Elraen. It worked on many levels--both as an art piece about you and to save your voice. Love, love, love it! I'm glad you got to experiment with this. The result is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art piece indeed! Absolutely beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was awesome. :) I'm glad we got a little bit of you playing the guitar. Post MORE of that! I want to hear you play. You're sounding awesome for someone who just recently started playing!

    ReplyDelete