Well, I don't know where the Monday vlog is, but I got mine done bright and early this morning and was graciously allowed online to upload it, so here it is!
Okay, so I think it actually uploaded this time and is in the middle of processing... but it's processing, with a thumbnail next to it. So as soon as it's done, it's done, right? :p Hopefully no more of this "hey, let's fail on the upload!" for me.
Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks as though the upload failed. :o( Can you try uploading again?
ReplyDeleteYay! It worked! That's what you get for being early on your day. ;o) Hee hee
ReplyDeleteOh, it is SO nice to see your face and hear your voice again, Lissi! I love how you cut the interruptions one off. XD
And I remember that glomp well...
I'll have to remember that hair thing to calm you down. That was actually really useful information! :o)