Thursday, May 11, 2006

Yay for Chatrooms!

We just finished our first official CleanPlace chat. We played the five-word story game for a bit, but gave up so that we could chat instead. Elya gave us the scoop on how she enjoyed the CP traveling journal.

Unfortunately, people started dropping like flies (as quoted by a few) just 20 minutes in. Lissi had to go--by order of parents, so shall it be. Star was having computer troubles, then Midget went to go shopping with her mom. :o) Hope ya'll don't mind me re-capping all that. I have to write something here. :oP

Well, hopefully we can try to make this a weekly chat date so others can come too. I was pretty happy with just having the six of us there for the first one. Pretty good turnout in my humble opinion.

Oh! Feel free to leave comments on this blog. It would make me feel loved. ;o) LOL

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:44 PM

    Agh! I was helping my sister with her history project when the chat was going on. I was going to get on at 9, but my sister could not figure out how to make a table or a pie graph so i was playing tutor...without the pay.

    I'm glad everything went well. Hope to be on next time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sister you are. :o) We'll catch you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:02 PM

    cool!!! this is awesome! i used to have a blog here, but i ditched it for xanga....lol!

    i forgot about that chat...*slaps face* i'm sorry!

    cool sight~

    ~Tahn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tahn! Hopefully, you can make it to another one soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:23 PM

    Ah well. Maybe I'll make it next time..... :P

    ReplyDelete