Wednesday, May 31, 2006

SuNoWriMo is coming!

Thought I would give ya'll a heads up who have access to this blog: Our next extra credit project is called SuNoWriMo--Summer Novel Writing Month--and will take place during the month of July.

The challenge with this project will be to write a 10,000-word novel during the 31 days of July. I've got some other twists and turns planned for SuNoWriMo, but that's the main gist.

Whoever reaches the goal of 10,000 words by midnight MST on July 31 will "win" SuNoWriMo and receive a very cool prize which I will reveal later. ;o) We'll also hold a vote after reading excerpts from everybody who finishes. Winner of that vote will win an extra prize.

Sounds fun, huh? Huh? :oP

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:02 PM

    what must I do kimosabe?.. I don't think that's how you spell it... oh well

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will learn soon, young grasshopper. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:11 PM

    grasshopper??? where'd that come from? lol, I really should finish AAP... I'll do that as soon as I'm done with MDM

    ReplyDelete