Welcome to the CleanPlace Moot 2007 Blog! In this space, I will post schedules, thoughts, and report details of the CP Moot taking place here in Colorado Springs, CO. I've just spent a good part of the early morning putting together a time line and planning menus for the July 6-15 event.
Thoughts going through my mind:
* Wow, this wasn't as hard as I imagined it would be.
* You've still got some important things to do this week.
* I'm so thankful that so many of our people are going to be able to make it. I hope more can come next year too.
Sarrasi will be arriving first--this Thursday morning at 9:55. I must keep repeating in my mind, "Sarra-sigh, Sarra-sigh..." (I've been saying "Sa-rah-see" for months now. Oops.)
Hey, if you're going to the Moot and you would like to contribute your own posts to this blog, please send me a PM on CleanPlace with your email address, and I'll invite you as an author. (NOTE: You DO need to have a Blogger (or Gmail) account, but it's free to get one.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment